Advanced Software Features
Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
Instantly provision and configure thousands of UniFi APs. Quickly manage system traffic.
Custom Maps and Google Maps
Upload custom map images or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network.
Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range.
One UniFied Network with Zero-Handoff Roaming
Create one large wireless network across multiple APs so users can roam and seamlessly maintain their connection as they switch to the nearest AP.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi®Controller software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
Scalable and Unified Enterprise WiFi Management
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software which can be easily accessed through any standard web browser. The software installs on any Windows, Mac, or Linux PC and can be run on-premise, in your private cloud or in a public cloud service. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be quickly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, guest/hot-spot management, mobile roaming and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
The UniFi controller software is included with each access point. There are no additional software license or subscription costs required to use the UniFi controller.
|Dimensions||200 x 200 x 36.5 mm|
|Weight||290 g (430 g with Mounting Kits)|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Antennas||2 Integrated (Supports 2x2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)|
|Wifi Standards||802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter Included|
|Maximum Power Consumption||4 W|
|Max TX Power||20 dBm|
|BSSID||Up to Four Per Radio|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Mounting||Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 - 80% Condensing|
|ADVANCED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT|
|Advanced QoS||Per-User Rate Limiting|
|Guest Traffic Isolation||Supported|
|WMM||Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background|
|SUPPORTED DATA RATES (MBPS)|
|802.11n||6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)|
|802.11b||1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps|
|802.11g||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!