Ubiquiti UniFi Ceiling Access Point, 802.11n, 24V PoE, 1 LAN with AP Management Software, incl PoE
The UAP-LR has a larger range than the base model UAP with a range of up to 180m. It also offers 802.11n MIMO, with speeds of up to 300Mbps.
Sleek wall or ceiling mount design (all accessories included)
Aesthetic industrial design with a unique LED provisioning ring, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts each device.
Power over Ethernet(PoE)
Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. UniFi indoor models available in single-pack and 3-pack.
Wall and Ceiling Mount Adapter Kit
Power Over Ethernet Adapter
UniFi Controller Software Installation CD
UniFi Controller Software
Packed With Features
After the UniFi Controller software is installed om a Mac or PC, the UniFi Controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instanly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and futher provision individual UniFi AP devices.
Users and Guests
Keep track and control of specific users and guests connected to your network(s).
Remote Firmware Upgrade
Save time and effort by remotely upgrading device firmware.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to run as an external portal server. Take advantage of UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Appply different bandwidth rates (downloads/uploads), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot Functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization of Hotspot portal pages.
Google Maps Integration
Upload your own custom coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API
Events and Alerts
UniFi makes it easy to view and set up email delivery of alerts and recent evenet notifications on your network(s).
One UniFied Network
Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users seamlessly roam.
With L3 manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run on a different subnet than the UniFi APs it manages, allowing “no-touch” AP Provisioning
Extend Your Coverage
With UniFi software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can extend and centrally manage wide areas of indoor and outdoor coverage using any combination of UniFi AP devices.
Below are some examples of how UniFi APs can be deployed
Extend Wirelessly – Take advantage of wireless downlinking. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports 4 wireless downlinks, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology
Manage Hotspots and Control Billing – Use Hotspot Manager to customize portal login pages and bill customers using major credit cards via PayPal™. Or, use Hotspot Manager to set up a voucher-based authentication system for voucher creation, user administration, guest management, and payment refunds.
UniFi AP Long-Range
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!