Ubiquiti UniFi 802.11AC Outdoor Access Point Mesh Pro, 1750Mbps
The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is designed to withstand the elements, making it ideal for outdoor deployment. Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device. Built-in dual-band omnidirectional antennas deliver expanded range coverage outdoors.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revlotionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalablity, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11 AC Dual-Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network-no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- Save money and save time – Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- Powerful Hardware – The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software – Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
Expandable – Unlimited Scalability; build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unfied management system
Expande Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
Below are some deployment examples.
Packed with features – Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs
Breakthrough RF Map – Advanced RF performance and configuration features, include special analysis, airtime fairness and band steering.
Detailed Analytics – Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage a large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink –Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs fr extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support – Easy customizaton and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot packaging offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usuage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards
- Built-in support for voucher based authentication
- Built-in Hotspot Manager voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages
Multi-Site Management – A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically seperated and has its own configuration, maps, statisticsm guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
WLAN Groups – The UniFi Contoller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
Mesh Multi-Hop – A large outdoor area, such as a park, with minimal infrastructure, can take advanatge of a mesh network comprised of the UniFi AC Mesh models.
Omnidirectional Coverage, Indoors/Outdoors – The UniFi AC Mesh AP includes adjustable dual-band omni antennas, and you have the option to use any 5GHz omni antenna for a spot-beam coverage in high-density locations with numerous APs and clients, like a conference hall.
Directional Coverage, Outdoors – The UniFi AC Mesh AP is versatile; you can use any 5GHz sector antenna (wide beam in the azimuth plane and narrow in the elevation plane) for broad outdoor cover.
Maximum Coverage, Outdoors – The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is ideal for applications requiring 3×3 MIMO data rates for close-in omni coverage.
Temporary Installations – Deploy the UniFi AC Mesh models for outdoor installations requiring quick set up and takedown, such as a music festival or concert venue
Weather-Resistant Form Factor – The enclosure of the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is designed to withstand the elements, making it ideal for outdoor deployment.
LED – Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Powerful Coverage – Built-in dual-band omnidirectional antennas deliver expanded range coverage outdoors
Mounting Flexibility – The UniFi AC Mesh Pro can be mounted on a wall or pole (All accessories included)
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports – The primary port is for data and PoE; the secondary port is for bridging.
Multiple Power Options – You can power the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP with 802.3af compatible switch, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with UniFi PoE Switch (Sold seperately).
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!