Ubiquiti UniFi 802.11ac Long-Range AP, Dual-Band 5GHz up to 867Mbps & 2.4GHz up to 450Mbps, incl POE
Ideal for long-range deployments, the UniFi AC LR AP offers simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3×3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2×2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
Easy Mounting – Sleek wall or ceiling mount design (all accessories included)
Design – Aesthetic industrial design with a unique LED provisioning ring, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts each device.
Power over Ethernet(PoE) – Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
– The UniFi AP-Pro inclueds a Power of Ethernet Gig E Adapter. I t can also be powered by an 802.3af comliant switch.
– UniFi indoor models available in single-pack and 3-pack.
- Wall and Ceiling Mount Adapter Kit
- Power Over Ethernet Adapter
- UniFi Controller Software Installation CD
Packed with features – Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs
Breakthrough RF Map – Advanced RF performance and configuration features, include special analysis, airtime fairness and band steering.
Detailed Analytics – Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage a large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink –Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs fr extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support – Easy customizaton and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot packaging offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usuage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards
- Built-in support for voucher based authentication
- Built-in Hotspot Manager voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages
Multi-Site Management – A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically seperated and has its own configuration, maps, statisticsm guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
WLAN Groups – The UniFi Contoller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!