Ubiquiti UniFi 802.11AC In-Wall Access Point with Ethernet port
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual?Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Easy Mounting – Sleek wall or ceiling mount design (all accessories included)
Design – Aesthetic industrial design with a unique LED provisioning ring, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts each device.
Power over Ethernet(PoE) – Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
The UniFi AP-Pro inclueds a Power of Ethernet Gig E Adapter. I t can also be powered by an 802.3af comliant switch.
UniFi indoor models available in single-pack and 3-pack.
Wall and Ceiling Mount Adapter Kit
Power Over Ethernet Adapter
UniFi Controller Software Installation CD
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revlotionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalablity, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11 AC Dual-Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network-no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- Save money and save time – Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- Powerful Hardware – The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software – Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable – Unlimited Scalability; build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unfied management system.
Packed with features – Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs
Breakthrough RF Map – Advanced RF performance and configuration features, include special analysis, airtime fairness and band steering.
Detailed Analytics – Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage a large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink –Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs fr extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support – Easy customizaton and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot packaging offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usuage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards
- Built-in support for voucher based authentication
- Built-in Hotspot Manager voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages
Multi-Site Management – A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically seperated and has its own configuration, maps, statisticsm guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
WLAN Groups – The UniFi Contoller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.