Ubiquiti PowerBeam AC
Ubiquiti PowerBeamAC Gen2 5 GHz High Performance airMAX AC Bridge
The Ubiquiti PowerBeamAC Gen2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth.
With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 5AC
Gen2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved.
This feature is especially important in an area crowded with
other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is
no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
airMAX ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability.
The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support
the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam ac features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam ac’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments.
The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
The PowerBeam ac PBE-5AC-500 includes a protective radome to shield the radio from nature’s harshest elements.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!