AirMax PowerBeam M5
5GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO, 25dBi TDMA Station, 400mm Dish, incl PoE
Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge, Ubiquiti Networks pioneered the all-in-one design for an airMAX product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premise Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the PowerBeam.
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Model Frequency Gain Dish Reflector Ubiquiti PBE-M5-400 5 GHz 25 dBi 400 mm The Ubiquiti PBE-M5-400 supports up to 150+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput. Its Antenna Feed has a thin gray ring around the center of the cap to differentiate it from the PBE-M5-300 Antenna Feed.
The PBE-RAD-400 is a protective radome that shields the radio from the elements; it is available as an optional accessory for the PowerBeam PBE-M2-400 and PBE-M5-400.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Ubiquiti PBE-M5-400 Specifications
PBE-M5-400 System and Regulatory/Compliance
Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
Memory 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Wireless Approvals FCC, IC, CE
RoHS Compliance Yes
Dimensions 420 x 420 x 275 mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 10.83")
Weight 1.753 kg (3.87 lb)
Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Max. Power Consumption 8W
Gain 25 dBi
5170 - 5875 MHz
5725 - 5850 MHz
Wind Loading 342.5 N @ 200 km/h (77 lbf @ 125 mph)
Wind Survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
LEDs (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
Signal Strength LEDs Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
Channel Sizes 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
Polarization Dual Linear
Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
Mounting Pole-Mount Kit Included
ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Salt Fog Test IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
Vibration Test IEC 68-2-6
Temperature Shock Test IEC 68-2-14
UV Test IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
Wind-Driven Rain Test ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
Ubiquiti PBE-M5-400 AirMax PowerBeam.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!