Ubiquiti AirMax Rocket M5 5GHz
2×2 MIMO AirMax TDMA BaseStation – SMA(F)RP, incl PoE
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2×2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications. Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas. Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS is included and builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
|Number of LAN ports||
1 LAN port
|LAN Port Speed||
|Integrated vs External Antenna||
Ubiquiti AirMax Rocket M5 5GHz PHYSICAL / ELECTRICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS
Enclosure Size: 16cm length x 8cm width x 3cm height
RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
Enclosure Characteristics: Pole Mounting Kit included
Mounting Kit: Outdoor UV Stabalizer Plastic
Max Power Consumption: 8 Watts
Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
Operating Temperature: -30C to +75C
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
Ubiquiti AirMax Rocket M5 5GHz System Info
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC 400MHz
- Memory Info: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Network Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
These antennas AirMax Sector 5G-17-90 AirMax Sector 5G-16-120 AirMax Sector 5G-20-90 AirMax Sector 5G-19-120 Rocket Dish 5G-30 are compatible with the Ubiquiti AirMax Rocket M5 5GHz.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!