Small form factor access point for in-room wired and wireless access
The WN370 Wall Mount Access Point is designed specifically for in-room coverage for wired and wireless access for small and medium hotels and education dormitories. The WN370 has a sleek, elegant, and compact design that allows the AP to be deployed in an inconspicuous manner and can be installed quickly by non-technical personnel. The WN370 is powered with PoE with 1Gbps uplink and 4 (100 Mbps) Ethernet data ports, plus additional voice port for connectivity to digital phones. The WN370 is centrally managed by an enterprise class wireless controller with automatic RF and power tuning with guest captive portal and comprehensive wireless security.
Small form factor and inconspicuous appearance
The aesthetically pleasing design of the WN370 allows the access point to blend nicely in the hotel room and school dormitories. WN370 provides wired access directly to the users, where the traditional form factor Access Points are normally installed on the ceiling, away from the access of the users that need wired connectivity. The WN370 is installed with easy attachment to the junction box and appears with a nice decorative appearance.
Fast installation and PoE powered
The WN370 can be installed easily and less than 5 minutes. The WN370 ships with mounting brackets and fits into both US and EU standard electric junction boxes. Only 4 screws are needed to reliably install the WN370 to the wall with low protrusion. The WN370 is powered via Power over Ethernet on the 1 Gbps uplink. Simply connect a Ethernet cable between the WN370 and a PoE enabled switch and the WN370 is up and running. There is no separate power cord needed.
Flexible and easy deployment
WN370 can be installed easily and does not need sophisticated skills of engineers. WN370s are generally deployed in room, especially effective in areas where deploying the access points in traditional locations (such as ceiling mounted or hallways of dormitories and hotels) are not feasible. Because the WN370 is designed to provide coverage in a specific room, where the RF containment is more well defined, no extensive site survey is required. Finally, because the WN370 comes with four Ethernet ports, users can plug in multiple wired devices without the requirement to pull additional cables from the access point to the wiring closet, thereby saving both time and money to meet the requirements of multiple Ethernet ports per room
Centrally managed with complete enterprise features
The WN370 is centrally managed by the WC7600 Wireless Controller. All of the configurations can be centrally configured and stored at the WC7600. Once the WN370 is discovered by the WC7600, it will receive the latest firmware and the updated configuration provided by the WC7600. The WC7600 will automatically and dynamically adjust the RF frequency and the output power of the WN370 to ensure optimal frequency reuse and the best power setting to provide ubiquitous coverage of the intended location. Comprehensive site survey is generally not needed, thereby making the installation and wireless design of WN370 as simple as it gets.
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||7|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power consumption (typical)||5.1 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Security algorithms||WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Antenna gain level (max)||3 dBi|
|Colour of product||White|
|Data transfer rate (max)||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||300 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1x|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!