Netgear ProSAFE WAC720
802.11ac Access Point
RELIABLE, HIGH PERFORMANCE AND COST EFFECTIVE
The Netgear ProSAFE WAC720 Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps for 5 GHz). WAC720 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 AP’s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding high throughput, ultra-superior performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in small to medium enterprises, K-12 education, and mid-sized hospitalities. The WAC720 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24×7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
Designed for ultra-high speed, range, security, with simplicity in mind.
The Netgear ProSAFE WAC720 combines high-performance, 802.11ac performance with smartly designed multiple management modes (Standalone, Ensemble) with a user interface that is simple to use and ease to manage. A truly unified solution that brings centralized management without the complexity.
Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2 Gbps)
2 x 2 (Transmit x Receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) of reliable data delivery
802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rates
Internal antennas for maximum RF performance
Supreme Business Value
Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 AP’s in a single group
Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE® 802.3af) lowers deployment costs
Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
Industry leading affordability minimizes Total Cost of Ownership
AC/DC power adapter provided as optional accessory
External antenna take-offs for optional 2.4 or 5 GHz antennas
Ceiling and wall mount for flexible mounting
Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
Ease of Use with Maximum Reliability
Ease of use with simple and intuitive graphical user interface
Comprehensive security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access List
Lifetime warranty and 24 x 7 Support where available
Netgear ProSAFE WAC720 Specifications
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1 standard
- WMM Wireless Multimedia Prioritization
- WDS Wireless Distribution System
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af/802.3at
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H): 197 x 197 x 40mm (7.76 x 7.76 x 1.57in)
- Weight: 726g (1.6lb)
- One (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X) with IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A; plug is localized to country of sale
- One (1) console port with RJ45 Interface
- Two (2) reverse SMA antenna connectors for dual band 2.4 and 5GHz external antennas (not included)
- Five (5) LED: Power, Link/ACT, LAN, 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- WiFi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2)
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64-bit, 128-bit, and 152-bit encryption
- IEEE 802.1x RADIUS authentication with EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP
- Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network devices
- MAC address authentication
- VPN pass-through support
- Secure SSH telnet
- Security Sockets Layer (SSL) remote management login
- Ensemble Management for support of up to 10 Access Points in a single cluster
- Remote configuration and management through Web browser, SNMP or telnet with command line interface (CLI)
- SNMP management supports SNMP MIB II, 802.11 MIB and proprietary configuration MIB
ADVANCED WIRELESS FEATURES
- Bridge mode: Point-to-point wireless WDS mode
- Bridge mode: Point-to-multipoint wireless WDS mode
- Repeater mode
- Adjustable Transmit Power Control (TPC)
- ProSAFE® Business Dual Band Wireless- AC Access Point (WAC720)
- Ethernet cable
- Ceiling and wall mount kit
- Installation guide
- Power Adapters with plug localized to country of sales
- PAV12V-100AUS (for Australia)
- PAV12V-100EUS (for Europe, outside of UK)
- PAV12V-100NAS (for North America)
- PAV12V-100PRS (for China)
- PAV12V-100UKS (for UK)
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
Netgear ProSAFE WAC720 802.11ac Access Point.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!