The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is a dual band concurrent 802.11n Outdoor Access Point that combines high power, optimal high gain antennas, and an industrial grade enclosure for optimal outdoor deployment. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is powered by redundant dual Power
over Ethernet (PoE) gigabit ports as well as the capability to power other PoE devices. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point operates under harsh environment with its industrial grade IP-67 enclosure and an embedded heater to allow the Access Point to operate in below freezing point temperature. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is ideal for hotels, resorts, schools, multi-dwelling apartments, and other locations needing high throughput, high capacity outdoor coverages. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point can operate either as a point-to -point mesh link between remote locations or as an Access Point providing coverages for users. As with all NETGEAR wireless products, the WND930 Outdoor Access Point is designed with an easy setup for a reliable, high performance and affordable
total cost of ownership.
High powered for super coverage
- Up to 500 mW of RF output power combine with high gain (8 dBi) dual band internal antenna to maximize.
- High receive sensitivity (up to -90 dBm) to optimally balance uplink and downlink.
Industrial grade enclosure to operate in harsh environment
- Ingress Protection marking of IP-67 rated to operate in extreme environment.
- Embedded heater automatically activate to allow proper operation in below freezing temperature.
Flexible Power over Ethernet choices to maximize redundancy and deployment options
- Dual gigabit Ethernet ports with redundancy to enable AP to continue to operate in the case of intermittent power failure.
- PoE power sourcing (PSE) to power other PoE devices such as surveillance cameras directly from the WND930 Outdoor Access Point.
Flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Flexible deployment models including point to point mesh with embedded high gain directional antenna and access point mode with external antenna option.
- Robust wall mounting and pole mounting kits for flexible deployment options.
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-20 - 60 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 80 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||3|
|Power consumption (typical)||43.8 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Security algorithms||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Antenna gain level (max)||8 dBi|
|LED indicators||Activity, Power|
|Colour of product||White|
|Number of users||128 user(s)|
|Data transfer rate (max)||1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at|
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||300 Mbit/s|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!