Netgear WAC510 AC WiFi Business Access Point
The NETGEARAC WiFi Business Access Point WAC510 delivers high performance with high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC510 is managed by NETGEAR Insight app, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC510 features Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 1.2 Gbps, option to configure as Router or Access Point modes, and comes with two Ethernet ports, including a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb port. WAC510 comes with lifetime limited warranty, and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
Simple to manage with NETGEAR Insight App
- Simple setup in minutes from NETGEAR Insight app
- Centralized configuration and monitoring with complete visibility
- No extra hardware required
- QR code initial configuration for instant installation
Superior performance with 802.11ac Wave 2
- Dual band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximum performance with multi-gigabit throughput (up to 1.2 Gbps)
- Multi-User MIMO enable concurrent wireless transmit and receive with multiple clients
- Improves coverage for multiple users in dense environment
Flexible seployment with Power over Ethernet and accessories
- Standard based 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Router mode for single device for small office
- Access Point mode for multiple WAC510 for mid-size office environment
- Ceiling and wall mount for ease of placement
Maximized security with all-in-one device
- Business-class wireless security include WPA and WPA2
- MAC based Access List for device specific security
- Rogue Access Point detection to avoid network security compromises
- Lifetime warranty for a peace of mind
- IEEE 802.11ac specification
- IEEE 802.11ac 2.0 specification
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
MAXIMUM THEORETICAL THROUGHPUT
- 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
- 867Mbps (5GHz)
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CLIENTS
- Netgear Insight app management
- Internal Antenna Gain: 3 dBi (2.4 GHz) / 6 dBi (5 GHz)
- WDS Point-to-point wireless bridge mode
- WDS Point-to-multipoint wireless bridge mode
- WiFi Protected Access Pre-shared Key (WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK)
- MAC Address filtering
- 4 BSSIDs per Radio
- (Wireless multimedia mode) for QoS
SIMULTANEOUS BRIDGE/CLIENT ASSOCIATION
- Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A;
- Power consumption: 9.3W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.75 x 7.75 x 1.45in (197.32 x 197.32 x 37mm)
- Weight: 555.5g (1.22lb)
- Desktop standable
- Ceiling and wall mountable (mount included)
- Two (WAN/LAN) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X) with WAN port supporting IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet
- Six (6) LED: Power, Link/ACT, LAN1, LAN2, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
OPERATING RELATIVE HUMIDITY
- @ 25°C > 978,210 Hours
- AC WiFi Business Access Point (WAC510)
- Wall/ceiling mount kit
- Installation guide
- FCC, CE (EN60950)
- PMB0351: 5 years OnCall 24×7
- PMB0331: 3 years OnCall 24×7
- PMB0311: 1 year OnCall 24×7
PRODUCT ORDERING INFORMATION
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!