Grandstream GWN7600 802.11ac WiFi Access Point
The GWN7600 is a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, the GWN7600 is an ideal WiFi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network
165 METER RANGE
SUPPORTS 450+ DEVICES
2X2 MIMO TECHNOLOGY
BUILT-IN PROVISIONING/MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!