Netgear WC9500 ProSAFE High Capacity Wireless Controller
High Capacity Enterprise-Class Wireless Controller
The WC9500 High Capacity Wireless Controller is ideal for education customers, medium to large sized hospitality, and healthcare deployments. Designed with simplicity in management and ease of use, it offers enterprise grade functionality and capacity for organizations of all sizes.
UFast algorithm provides fast and easy Access Point discovery and firmware management
Fully distributed L2 and L3 roaming enable optimal performance and maximum throughput for seamless mobility
Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure best coverage by minimizing interferences
Load balancing and rate limiting provide fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
Maximizes invesent flexibility with pay as you go licenses. Each WC9500 comes with two evaluation AP licenses. Additional management of AP’s can be enabled with 10 AP licenses.
Self-healing algorithm adapts power and channel of neighboring APs for improved user experience during interference impacted events
Invesent protection with support of entry level ProSAFE Access Points and future proof with 802.11ac Access Points
Provides complete view of customer deployment environment with heat map, wireless channel, and signal strength for real-time reporting of network status
Support up to 200 Access Points with a single WC9500 and up to 600 Access Points with a stacks of three WC9500.
Support full line of ProSAFE Access Points with simplified management and comprehensive monitoring
Support of (N+1) controller redundancy to maximize reliability and minimizes service disruptions
Complete hardware resilience with dual fan tray and hot-swappable power supplies
Ease of Use
Complete search and sort functions for identification of key wireless statistics and environmental conditions
Simple to use Wizard for easy Access Points discovery and configuration managements
Quick set up with WC9500 Web interface and comprehensive monitoring information
Intuitive management interfaces allow set up of complete wireless networks in minutes
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via chat
- 90 Days technical support
- Lifetime NBD replacement
- 165 watts with internal dual power supply
- 100-240V AC Universal
- IEC 320 connector
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS (1 RU)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 440 x 430 x 43 mm (17.34 x 16.92 x1.7 in)
- 1 PSU: 6.32 kg (13.94 lb)
- 2 PSU: 7.57 kg (16.68 lb)
- Minimum (C/F) 0°/32°
- Maximum (C/F) 45°/113°
- Minimum (C/F) -20°/-4°
- Maximum (C/F) 70°/158°
OPERATING RELATIVE HUMIDITY
- Minimum 10%
- Maximum 90%
- Minimum 5%
- Maximum 95%
- WC9500 (@25C): 664,072 hours
- Fan Tray (@25C): 676,058 hours
- Power Supply (@25C): 938,490 hours
- Maximum: 82.3W or 281 BTU/hr
- ENGR 10049 EST Environmental Stress Test Guideline
- ENGR 10045 EVT Engineering Validation Test Guideline
- ENGR 10048 CVT Compliance Validation Test Guideline
- ENGR 10046 SVT System Validation Test Guideline
- ENGR 10023 HALT Highly Accelerated Life Test Guideline
- ENGR 10036 CDG Component Derating Guideline
- 200 per controller
CONTROLLERS PER CLUSTER
- 600 per cluster
- 36,000 per cluster
- 12,000 per controller
PROFILE GROUPS PER CONTROLLER
- 9 (1 Basic + 8 Advanced)
PROFILE PER CONTROLLER
SECURITY PROFILE GROUPS PER PROFILE GROUP
- 9 (1 Basic + 8 Advanced)
DETECTABLE ROGUE AP
- Maximum: 512
- Layer 2 Discovery
- Layer 3 Discovery
- L2 Roaming
- L3 Roaming
- Layer 2 isolation
- Access List
- Auto Channel Allocation
- Radius, AD, and LDAP proxy
- Remote AP
- Client load balancing
- Auto Power Control
- Coverage Hole Detection
- Rate Limiting on per SSID
- Rate Limiting on per client
- 802.11e WMM
- Schedule AP on/of
- Captive Portal
- Stacking Redundancy (N+1)
INTERFACES AND INDICATORS
10G SFP+ PORTS FOR DATA AND CONTROL
- Two 1/10Gbps auto-sensing and auto-negotiation
1G COPPER RJ-45 PORTS FOR MANAGEMENT
- One 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing and auto-negotiation
- One USB 2.0 Type A connector
- One 1 D-Sub-9 MALE connector
- Power, status, fan, stacking master
- 64+1 Mgm
- # of VLANs
- Maximum: Three controllers per stack
- Web user interface
- Radius (primary and backup)
WIRELESS SECURITY STANDARDS
- MAC address
- WNDAP380Rv2 (China only)
- Wireless Controller
PRODUCT ORDERING INFORMATION
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!