Polycom SoundStation IP7000 Multi-unit
The Multi-Interface Module extends the connectivity and deployment options of the SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone including daisy-chaining, external microphones, recording devices and auxiliary audio output that enables adding loudspeakers to reinforce audio in the room.
This accessory provides a single power source for a daisy-chain configuration of two SoundStation IP 7000s, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling microphone arrays.
- Provides power for two SoundStation IP 7000s in daisy chain configuration, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling digital microphone arrays. For audio only applications up to three digital mic arrays can be added to a single SoundStation IP 7000, or up to two can be added to a daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000 configuration. If integrating a single SoundStation IP 7000 with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video systems, up to two additional digital mic arrays can be supported.
Audio Only Applications
- SoundStation IP 7000 with Multi-Interface Module (MIM) can power up to 3 digital microphone arrays.
- daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000s with required MIM and can power an additional 2 digital mic arrays.
Combined with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video system
- Video system codec + 1 SoundStation IP 7000 can power up to 2 additional digital mic arrays.
- Daisy chain not supported with codec.
Auxiliary Audio output
- Has RCA jacks supporting auxiliary audio output to amplifier or powered speakers, thus enabling more room filling sound.
- Conference calls can be recorded with the line level audio output
- Line level audio input supporting lapel or other auxiliary microphone
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!