Polycom SoundStation IP7000 Multi-unit
The Multi-Interface Module extends the connectivity and deployment options of the SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone including daisy-chaining, external microphones, recording devices and auxiliary audio output that enables adding loudspeakers to reinforce audio in the room.
This accessory provides a single power source for a daisy-chain configuration of two SoundStation IP 7000s, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling microphone arrays.
- Provides power for two SoundStation IP 7000s in daisy chain configuration, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling digital microphone arrays. For audio only applications up to three digital mic arrays can be added to a single SoundStation IP 7000, or up to two can be added to a daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000 configuration. If integrating a single SoundStation IP 7000 with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video systems, up to two additional digital mic arrays can be supported.
Audio Only Applications
- SoundStation IP 7000 with Multi-Interface Module (MIM) can power up to 3 digital microphone arrays.
- daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000s with required MIM and can power an additional 2 digital mic arrays.
Combined with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video system
- Video system codec + 1 SoundStation IP 7000 can power up to 2 additional digital mic arrays.
- Daisy chain not supported with codec.
Auxiliary Audio output
- Has RCA jacks supporting auxiliary audio output to amplifier or powered speakers, thus enabling more room filling sound.
- Conference calls can be recorded with the line level audio output
- Line level audio input supporting lapel or other auxiliary microphone