Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 IP conference phone
Polycom RealPresence Trio is the only modular smart hub in the market today and your expectations of group collaboration will be forever changed. Modular in design and priced right for mass deployment, RealPresence Trio is perfect for any size group. RealPresence Trio 8800 IP conference phone with built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. POE Only. Incl. 7.6m/25ft Ethernet cable, 1.8m/6ft USB 2.0 cable and Setup Sheet.
The power of voice
- The human voice is a powerful vehicle for delivering your thoughts. Have you ever heard someone speak and you instantly knew the feeling they were trying to convey by just the inflection of their voice? Tone of a voice can instill confidence or uncertainty. With RealPresence Trio we have enhanced our patented HD Voice technology even further to deliver deep, rich audio and even multi-media content playback, – the best ever. Even the best technology is not immune to its environment. Extraneous noises such as rustling papers, typing on a keyboard, or sirens outside a window are all too common in meetings and distracting to listeners. With Polycom’s exclusive NoiseBlock technology, RealPresence Trio automatically mutes when background noise is present giving your conversation top priority.
- RealPresence Trio also extends the audio experience by making it easy for you to bring your own device (BYOD) and access your own virtual ecosystem through wired or wireless pairing for mobile phone and soft-client audio calling.
Share your ideas*
- When words aren’t enough and you need to share your ideas, concepts and images visually, RealPresence Trio is the only smart hub on the market flexible enough to include HD content sharing from your own device (BYOD) including your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Sometimes you just want to collaborate more effectively with people who are in the same room. Sharing content and rich media is simple-to-use in or out of a call.
- With so many ways to collaborate, sharing ideas can sometimes feel complicated. Who wants to learn yet another interface? Thankfully, RealPresence Trio supports content sharing using familiar interfaces such as Skype for Business (Microsoft Lync) or Polycom RealPresence solutions with SmartPairing.
See their reactions*
- There are times when nothing can take the place of face-to-face communication and seeing live reactions and body language. Support for a 1080p30 USB camera provides business-grade video and gives you that next level of real-time engagement that is critical for more effective collaboration and closure.
- RealPresence Trio leverages open, standards-based video protocols to ensure interoperability with other standard-based solutions and call control platforms
*Requires the Polycom RealPresence Trio Visual+ accessory
Simpleto use and manage
- Speed connection for every call and eliminate errors with the intuitively simple and vibrant 5″ touchscreen
- Easily join a meeting with one-step-to-join and calendar integration and notifications
- Thoughtful touches like an illuminated mute button on each leg allows everyone to easily manage the collaboration experience
- Quick and easy to deploy – just like a phone including zero-touch provisioning and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
The world’s first smart hub for group collaboration – simple content sharing and tight integration of familiar business tools including Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync and RealPresence Desktop Standards-based business-grade video when used with the optional Polycom RealPresence Trio Visual+ accessory
- Exceptional audio capabilities including: Enhanced HD Voice and automatic elimination of background noise with Polycom’s exclusive NoiseBlock
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features (H.264 AVC, High Profile, Lync Basic SVC)
- Effortless pairing for audio over USB (wired), Bluetooth, NFC (wireless) and IP using PC-based soft clients, personal contacts or joining calendared events
- One-step-to-join meeting experience through calendar integration
- Broad Open SIP call platform for interoperability with most major platforms including Skype for Business, Lync and RealPresence Platform
- The industry’s only bass reflex port in a group audio conferencing solution , preserving the ability to hear lower frequency sound and rich multi-media audio
- 360 ° microphone coverage and up to 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Easily extend the reach with optional expansion microphones
- Local 5-way HD Voice conference
- 5″ LCD, color touch screen display, smooth, responsive and intuitive
- Secure Wi-Fi network connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)
RealPresence Trio Online
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!