Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
R745.57 excl. VAT R849.95 incl. VAT
The convenient VoIP and fixed line phone makes calling a pleasure with up to 3 parallel calls, and HD sound1.
On the Gigaset A510 IP, you have the choice of either VoIP or fixed line calls to suit your needs. Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of making up to 3 parallel calls. The handsfree talking function allows you to multitask with ease. All VoIP calls reach you in exceptional HD sound1 with HDSP™1 technology. The connection to the Internet allows you to access basic online information services such as the weather forecast, email notification or RSS feeds via the Gigaset A510 IP.
If you need a versatile VoIP and fixed line phone, then the Gigaset A510 IP is the solution for you.
The Gigaset A510 IP is an exceptionally versatile phone with the ability to make up to 3 parallel calls either through the internet or via the traditional landline. Switch between 2 VoIP calls and 1 fixed line call at the press of a button. You can experience the convenience of multi-line calling by registering up to 6 handsets. Just pick your favorite ones among the available portfolio of 6 compatible Gigaset handsets. With your Gigaset A510 IP, you can also choose up to 6 SIP accounts from different providers.
Exceptional HD sound1 quality
All VoIP calls are delivered in HDSP™1 for exceptional HD sound1. No hissing, no distortion – nothing but excellent voice clarity and exceptional sound. You can communicate comfortably and catch every detail. Even if you are completing other tasks, you can still experience the HD sound1 using the handsfree talking function of the Gigaset A510 IP.
Online information services
One of the major benefits of the Gigaset A510 IP is the access to free online information services such as the weather forecast, email notification or RSS feeds from your favorite websites right onto your handset via the screensaver – even with your PC turned off. You can also access an online phonebook search1directly via your Gigaset A510 IP handset. That means you can quickly find any number you need and dial straight away.
ECO DECT: Pure energy savings and radiation-free3
The energy-saving2 power supply of the Gigaset A510 IP consumes less electricity, so it’s kinder to the environment, and kinder to your wallet. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, it variably reduces the transmitting power from the handset to base station depending on their distance apart. You can also reduce the transmitting power of the Gigaset A510 IP’s base station by 80%4;simply by selecting the ECO Mode. Furthermore, radiation-free3 ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the phone is in standby
The Gigaset A510 IP is the flexible and convenient VoIP and fixed line phone with additional online information services and parallel calls.
- This product might not be available in your country. For detailed information, please consult your local retailer.
- 1 Dependent on country, network, operator.
- 2 Compared to conventional Gigaset base stations.
- 3 The DECT transmitting power is switched off for all registered handsets – when all support ECO Mode Plus.
- 4 For all registered handsets – in comparison to when ECO Mode is not activated and to our conventional cordless phones.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!