Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Energy-efficient Ethernet support (J9662A and J9663A only): supports new IEEE 802.3az standard; allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices in 100 Mb/s mode only
Ease of use
• Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity
• Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models)
Warranty and support
• Lifetime warranty: for as long as you own the product with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)†
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Power consumption (typical)||12 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Heat dissipation||41 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||4096 entries|
|Switching capacity||16 Gbit/s|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||1.2 µs|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||3.6 µs|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Packet buffer memory||0.192 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!