TP-LINK Wireless AP/Client Router TL-WR743ND is a combined wired/wireless network device, which integrates the functions of Wireless Access Point, AP Client, firewall, 4-port Switch and NAT-Router. It could effectively work as a client device with the support of a WISP, and the local computers can connect to it wirelessly or via cables. It also features QSS function, establishing a highly secured wireless link at a push of the QSS button on the devices exterior. Better still, TL-WR743ND supports Passive PoE, convenient for the hardware deployment, even for the non-outlet places, such as your backyard.
AP Client Router Mode – WISP Client
TP-LINK TL-WR743ND is designed to set AP Client Router mode as the default wireless mode supporting WISP connection. When it works as a WISP client device to access the Internet, the local computers can connect to TL-WR743ND by wireless or via cables, making the maximum management of TL-WR743ND in that it incredibly equals the value of a conventional modem router and a normal access point together!
Passive PoE Support – Flexible Deployment
TL-WR743ND is equipped with a RJ-45 WAN port, which is designed to support Passive PoE. For users who require the better WISP signal and place the device at some non-outlet areas, such as the backyard or outdoor environment, TL-WR743ND will fit the bill flawlessly with up to 30 meters Power over Ethernet capability. Therefore, you can easily have the most flexible deployment and don't have to be tethered to any outlet!
150Mbps Wireless N ---- Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR743ND can establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of legacy IEEE 802.11g products. With transmission rates up to 150Mbps, it delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media and internet callings.
One Button Security Setup
Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WR743ND features Quick Security Setup (QSS) Button that allows users to almost instantly setup the highly secure wireless link simply by pressing the QSS button automatically. The whole connection seems to be a snap for any users in that you dont have to configure anything in any web page! And you don't need to remember any password!
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40|
|Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensing)||10 - 90|
|Storage temperature range (T-T)||-40 - 70|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support||Y|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||5|
|Security algorithms supported||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Wireless LAN features|
|Wireless LAN connection||Y|
|WLAN data transfer rates supported||150|
|DSL connection type||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows XP, Vista, 7
|Ethernet LAN features|
|Ethernet LAN data transfer rates||10, 100|
|Ethernet LAN connection||Y|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Wireless Universal Plug & Play (UPnP)||Y|
|Antenna gain level (max)||5|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||174 x 111 x 30|
|Networking features||Fast Ethernet|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!