TP-LINK MR3040 Portable Battery Powered 3G Wireless Router
- Compatible with LTE/ HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- Features a 2000mAh battery for maximum usage time
- Three operation modes available for different situations: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- 150Mbps wireless speeds for rapid sharing and increased signal range
* 4G LTE Modems Compatibility apply to TL-MR3040 Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 both. However, for TL-MR3040_V1, only firmware TL-MR3040_V1_120822 supports 4G LTE Modems.
The TL-MR3040 is a 150Mbps portable battery/USB powered 3G/4G wireless router designed to broadcast and allow users to share a single USB 3G/4G modem connection wirelessly. The device is ideal for travel, particularly across bor-ders where 3G/4G protocols may differ.
Made to Move
Innovative compact design
With compact size, TL-MR3040 is designed to be placed in your nearest pocket and taken on the road. The device’s elegant and fashionable exterior improves any desktop, dashboard or tray table on which it rests with slender curves and glossy piano white coating.
Powerful Internal Battery
With a powerful internal 2000mAh battery, TL-MR3040 is capable of powering 4-5 hours of operation at full capacity.
Flexible Power Supply
TL-MR3040 can be conveniently powered via power adapt-er or USB connection to a laptop or portable charger.
Supporting the latest wireless communication standard – 4G LTE, with high download speed of up to 100Mbps and upload speed of up to 50Mbps, the new TL-MR3040 can provide users with a remarkable fast and fluid internet surfing experience.
Flexible Operating Modes
In addition to its default 3G/4G router mode, users also have the flexibility to use TL-MR3040 as a AP router or WISP client router just at a flip of the operation mode switch on the side of the device. A device that’s just as at home, at home as it is on the road.
Share 3G/4G Connection Anytime Anywhere
- Share 3G/4G Wi-Fi hotspots by plugging in a 3G/4G modem
- Simultaneous Wireless ISP access and wireless sharing
- Plug & Play! Instantly becomes a Wi-Fi hotspot using an exist-ing wired network
TP-LINK MR3040 Portable Battery Powered 3G Wireless Router Features
- Share a 3G/4G mobile connection, compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/EVDO/UMTS 3G/4G USB modems
- Battery powered, portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much band width is allotted to each connected device
- A micro USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
- Three working modes: 3G/4G Router, WISP Client Router, AP Mode
TP-LINK MR3040 Portable Battery Powered 3G Wireless Router Specifications
|Interface||1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN port, USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G modem, a micro USB port for power supply|
|Button||Power On/Off Button, Reset Button, Operation Mode Switch|
|Power Supply||Internal 2000mAh rechargeable battery, 5VDC/1.0A external power adapter|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||3.9 x 2.4 x 0.6 in. (100 x 62 x 16 mm)|
|LED||Power, WLAN, Ethernet, Internet|
|Weight||3.3 ounce (94g)|
|Antenna Type||Internal Antenna|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Signal Rate||Up to 150Mbps|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,Wireless MAC Filtering, Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast|
|Security||Firewall, VPN, ALG, IP&MAC Binding, DoS Protection|
|Operating Modes||3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE/Russia PPPoE, Bigpand Cable, L2TP/Russia L2TP, PPTP/Russia PPTP|
|DHCP||DHCP server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Bandwidth Control, Loal Management, Remote Management, Access Schedule, Advanced Routing|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
Storage Temperature: -20?~50?
Operating Humidity: 0%~75% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 0%~75% non-condensing
TP-LINK MR3040 Portable Battery Powered 3G Wireless Router be connected.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!