Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C 2TB
Pros trust Rugged drives.
For over a decade, LaCie Rugged drives have thrived where only the toughest survive—the film sets, photo shoots, and music studios of the world’s most influential creative pros. Why? Because LaCie Rugged products are the industry’s most trusted way to capture and transport data in the field
Reliable. Fast. Versatile.
design by neil poulton
Shield your data.
Access it fast.
On any computer.
Barracuda drive reliability
Fierce Barracuda Dependability
The LaCie Rugged family features Seagate Barracuda drives for best-in-class reliability and performance. Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC) helps improve application load time, and 20 years of industry-leading manufacturing expertise means your data is safer in the field.
Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C
Legendary Rugged toughness meets USB-C compatibility, blazing-fast Thunderbolt speeds, and optional SSD performance of up to 510MB/s* (130MB/s with the HDD version). Thanks to USB-C, you can connect to both USB 3.0-compatible computers as well as to USB-C (and Thunderbolt 3) ones. This Rugged drive also features an integrated Thunderbolt cable and IP54-rated resistance to the elements, helping to ensure that you never have to compromise between durability, compatibility, and speed.
The LaCie Rugged RAID is the field-proven way to safely carry or capture a massive amount of data. Adapting to your needs for performance or complete data security, this Rugged storage lets you choose hardware RAID 0 for up to 240MB/s speeds* or RAID 1 for excellent data protection. Either way, your data is safe from water, dust, drops, and crushing.
This drive marries legendary Rugged durability with a cutting-edge USB-C port for compatibility with next-generation computers like the latest Apple Macbook. Beyond being rain, drop, and crush resistant, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
|Interface||1 × USB-C (USB 3.0 compatible)|
|Drop Resistance||Drops: 4-ft (1.2m)|
|Interface Transfer Rates||
|Minimum System Requirements||
Computer with a Thunderbolt, USB-C, USB 3.0, FireWire 800, or USB 2.0 port Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
|Software||aCie Backup Assistant (simple, user-friendly backup for PC and Mac)
LaCie Setup Assistant (product configuration)
LaCie Private-Public (protect data with AES 256-bit encryption)
|Internal Memory Type||N/A|
|Storage Form Factor||N/A|
|Case Form Factor||N/A|
|Rack Rails Included||N/A|
|Redundant Power Supply Support||N/A|
|Installed Power Supply Capacity||N/A|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||N/A|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!