HPE Aruba IAP-205 802.11n/ac Dual Instant Access Point
Multifunctional and affordable Aruba 200 series wireless AP maximizes mobile device performance in medium density Wi-Fi environments. This compact and cost-effective dual-radio AP deliver wireless data rates of up to 867 Mbps to 5-GHz devices with 802.11ac technology leveraging two spatial MIMO streams while simultaneously supporting 2.4-GHz 802.11n clients with data rates of up to 300 Mbps.
|Actual Weight||13.40 oz|
|Contents||Access point, (2) mounting brackets, documentation|
AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5-GHz 802.11ac and 2.4-GHz
- Software-configurable dual radio supports 5 GHz (Radio 0)
and 2.4 GHz (Radio 1)
- 2x2 MIMO with two spatial streams and up to 867 Mbps
wireless data rate
- Support for up to 255 associated client devices per radio,
and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio
- Supported frequency bands (country-specific
-- 2.4000 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
-- 5.150 to 5.250 GHz
-- 5.250 to 5.350 GHz
-- 5.470 to 5.725 GHz
-- 5.725 to 5.850 GHz
- Available channels: Dependent on configured
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of
available RF spectrum
Supported radio technologies:
-- 802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS)
-- 802.11a/g/n/ac: Orthogonal frequency-division
Supported modulation types:
-- 802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK
-- 802.11a/g/n/ac: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
- Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
- Maximum (aggregate, conducted total) transmit power
(limited by local regulatory requirements):
-- 2.4-GHz band: +21 dBm (18 dBm per chain)
-- 5-GHz band: +21 dBm (18 dBm per chain)
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes
interference from cellular networks
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved
- Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved
downlink RF performance
- Short guard interval for 20-MHz, 40-MHz and
- Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and
- Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error
correction and increased throughput
- Transmit beamforming (TxBF) for increased reliability in
Supported data rates (Mbps):
-- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11
-- 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
-- 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 (MCS0 to MCS15)
-- 802.11ac: 6.5 to 867 (MCS0 to MCS9, NSS = 1 to 2)
- 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
- 802.11ac very high throughput (VHT) support:
- 802.11n/ac packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 F (-40 to 70 C)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
MTBF: 711,187 hours at 77 F (25 C)
|O/S Notes||Minimum Software Versions:
- ArubaOS 18.104.22.168
- Aruba InstantOS 22.214.171.124
|Data Transfer Rate||867 Mbps|
|Physical Dimensions||1.6"h x 5.9"w x 5.9"d|
|Ports/Connectors||(1) 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45, auto-sensing, 802.3az, 802.3af supported
(1) Serial Console RJ-45
(1) DC power interface, 1.7/4.0mm center-positive circular plug w/9.5mm length
|Power Notes||Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 12.5 watts
(PoE) or 11.7 watts (DC)
- Maximum (worst-case) power consumption in idle mode:
8.4 watts (PoE) or 7.7 watts (DC)
- Direct DC source: 12 Vdc nominal, +/- 5%
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal)
- Power sources sold separately
- When both power sources are available, DC power
|Networking Protocol||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3az, PoE|
|Returns Policy||This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.|
|Compliant Standards||CB, CE, CTUVus, Directive 72/23/EEC, EN 300.328, EN 301.489, EN 301.893, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60950, FCC, IEC 60601-1-1, IEC 60950, R&TTE, UL 2043, UL 60950|
|Warranty - Labor||Limited Lifetime|
|Warranty - Parts||Limited Lifetime|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!