Epson GT-S85 Business Scanner
Capture, convert, distribute and store documents easily and efficiently with this complete document management package. Engineered to integrate seamlessly into complex IT systems, the GT-S85 is highly productive and extremely reliable - perfect for delivering high-volume, high-quality, scan jobs with minimum fuss.
High-quality productivity: The GT-S85 produces high-quality scans at speeds of up to 40 pages per minute in simplex or 80 images per minute in duplex, in mono and colour, at 200dpi. Double-sided pages are scanned in a single pass, while a 75-sheet automatic document feeder is perfect for large-volume jobs. For extra reliability, an ultrasonic sensor is fitted to detect and easily recover paper jams.
Easy to integrate: Designed to fit into virtually any document management system, the GT-S85 is fully compatible with complex IT environments such as Windows Service OS and Citrix.
Simplify tasks: Complicated jobs, such as organising documents and reports, converting business cards into a database or enhancing text, become effortless thanks to Epson's advanced software and imaging technology. Customise up to 10 'scan to job' functions to scan and send files where you want them with just a single touch of a button.
Eco-friendly: Epson ReadyScan LED technology means no warm-up time and lower power consumption, reducing costs and environmental impact. The GT-S85 is also a mercury-free product, making it more environmentally-conscious.
- High-speed scans: Up to 40ppm/80ipm in simplex/duplex
- Ultrasonic sensor: Detect & easily recover paper jams
- Scan large jobs: 75-sheet automatic document feeder
- Two-sided scanning: Scan both sides in a single pass
- Easy integration: Compatible with leading IT systems
Scanner typeSheetfed Scanner
Scanning Resolution600 DPI x 600 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
Scanning Range216 mm x 914 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
Scanning range min52 mm x 73.7 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
Paper FormatsA3 with stitching function, A4, A5, A6, A8, B4 with stitching function, B5, Letter, Letter Legal, 10 x 15 cm, Business cards, Plastic cards
Colour DepthInput: 16 Bits Color / 8 Bits Monochrome , Output: 48 Bits Color / 24 Bits Monochrome
ApplicationSmall & Compact, General Office
Light SourceReadyScan LED technology
LCD Display2-line LCD with scan-to-job naming for easy one-touch scanning
Scanning SpeedMonochrome: 80 image/min - Color: 80 image/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi, Monochrome: 40 pages/min - Color: 40 pages/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi
Paper / Media Handling
ADF Paper weightAuto loading: 50 - 130 g/m², Manual loading:50 - 130 g/m²
Automatic Document Feeder75 pages
FeaturesOne keypress, RGB colour dropout, Skip blank page, A3 stiching, Punch holes removal, Advanced editing, Pre-defined scanning settings, Automatic area segmentation, Automatic de-skew, Automatic B/W colour original detection, B4 stitching, RGB colour enhance, Dual Image Output (Windows only), Auto-rotation, Text enhancement, Edge fill, Advanced cropping feature for Auto size, Unsharp Mask (USM), Descreening
Output formatsJPEG, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, searchable PDF, secure PDF
Advanced document integrationScan to Email, Scan to FTP, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint®, Scan to Print, Scan to Web folders, Scan to Network folders
Scanning Volume3,000 pages per day
InterfacesUSB 2.0 Type B
Product dimensions303? x 202 x 213 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight5 kg
DriversTWAIN, WIA, ISIS
Included SoftwareABBYY FineReader® Sprint Plus 5.0 (MacOS), ABBYY FineReader® Sprint Plus 6.0 (Windows), Epson Copy Utility, Epson Event Manager, Epson Scan, Presto! BizCard 5 SE, Presto! Page Manager 8 Pro
Compatible Operating SystemsCitrix XenApp 5.0, Citrix XenApp 6.0, Mac OS 10.2+, Mac OS 10.3+, Mac OS 10.4+, Mac OS 10.5+, Mac OS 10.6+, Presentation Server 4.5, Terminal Service, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows server 2003 R2
Energy Use45 Watt, 13 Watt (economy), 4.2 Watt (standby)
Noise LevelOperation: 60 dB (A)
HumidityOperation 10% - 80%
TemperatureOperation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -25° C - 60° C
What's in the boxCarrier sheet, Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Software (CD), USB cable, Warranty document
Warranty12 months On site service
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!