- Hardware accelerated data flow architecture allows for 1Gbps of LAN-to-WAN throughput
- Supports up to 125 IPsec VPN tunnels and 50 SSL VPN tunnels for secure remote access
Ultra High Performance Business-class Firewall Security
The flagship model of the ProSafe firewall family - the SRX5308 is perfect for even the most demanding business networks. The SRX5308 features a hardware-accelerated data flow architecture that allows for 1 Gbps of stateful firewall throughput. This powerful VPN router is a high-performance, SNMP-manageable, network solution that furnishes multidimensional security including denial-of-service (DoS) protection, stateful packet inspection (SPI), URL keyword filtering, configurable hardware DMZ port, logging, reporting, and real-time alerts. QoS, WAN traffic metering, and bandwidth profiling gives you granular bandwidth management capabilities. VLAN support allows you to separate guest traffic from critical production servers. Four Gigabit LAN ports allows for maximum internal data transfer speeds, while the four Gigabit WAN ports provide two modes of session-based load-balancing as well as failover protection to ensure maximum throughput and reliable connectivity to the Internet.
Features & Benefits
- LAN-to-WAN Throughput1
Hardware-accelerated 1Gbps LAN-to-WAN firewall throughput
200,000 concurrent connections
- Secure Firewall
DoS attack protection
Block TCP/UDP packet floods
Hardware DMZ port
Web content filter
- Quad Gigabit WAN Ports
2 modes of session-based WAN load balancing
WAN failover for maximum uptime
- VLAN Support
Create up to 254 individual 802.1Q VLANs
Allows for secure network segmentation
Separate guest traffic from critical production servers
- SSL and IPsec VPN Remote Access
SSL VPN – clientless remote access, anywhere, anytime
IPsec VPN – secure site-to-site tunnels and client-based remote access
Industry-strength encryption algorithms
IKE authentication protects against unauthorized remote access
125 simultaneous IPsec VPN tunnels
50 simultaneous SSL VPN tunnels
- Bandwidth Management
Control end user bandwidth consumption with Bandwidth Profiles
Prioritize traffic with Quality of Service (QoS)
WAN Traffic Metering
- Easy to Use
Auto Detect connects to your ISP quickly
DHCP (client and server) for fast deployment
Intuitive Web management GUI
IPsec VPN Wizard allows for easy VPN setup
SNMP, telnet management support
SYSLOG and emailed logs enable thorough network monitoring
- Reliable NETGEAR Hardware
Industry-grade metal casing
NETGEAR Lifetime Warranty
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Supported data transfer rates||180/21 Mb/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||924 Gbit/s|
|Number of VLANs||254|
|Management platform||HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP v2c, Telnet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||330 x 209 x 43 mm|
|Power requirements||100 - 240|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Certification||RoHS, China RoHS Safety: CE/LVD, cUL EMI: FCC Part 15 Class A, CE mark commercial, C-Tick Class A, VCCI|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!