- 9-pin, 80 column dot matrix printer
- Up to 375 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Capable of printing up to 1 orginal and 4 copies
- 4 million character ribbon life
Durability and reliability in a compact, easy-to-use design
Designed for general business and point of sale use, the 9-pin ML1120 easily handles a wide range of applications, such as invoices, receipts, inventory reports, spreadsheets, packing slips and more.
The fastest print speeds in its class
The fastest print speeds in its class
Whether in Super-Speed Draft, High-Speed Draft, Utility or Near-Letter Quality modes, the ML1120 enables end users to get more done in less time.
Highly versatile and easy to use
The ML1120 prints on cut sheet paper, and continuous forms up to 5 parts. With features such as zero-tear and auto park positioning, each form tears off cleanly and easily, eliminating waste.
Changing the paper path from a rear push tractor to a bottom pull tractor is also quick and easy to do, requiring no separate options. Choose from a parallel, serial and USB 2.0 connectivity, all are provided in the box as standard.
Perfect fit for your environment
The ML1120 is so compact it will suit any environment. For example it is ideal for the front counter or in the back office. And, its streamlined chassis conceals the parallel, serial and USB ports.
OKI’s commitment to customers
The OKI brand is one of proven reliability and value. We provide printers that increase our customers’ long-term business performance without impacting their budget.
With almost half a century of experience in the impact printer industry, with OKI you are guaranteed a best-in-class, low cost, reliable and easy to use printer. And, for total peace of mind just register your product and take advantage of our extended three-year warranty at no extra cost.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum print speed||375 cps|
|Maximum print speed (draft)||333 cps|
|Maximum print speed (LQ)||62.5 cps|
|Normal print speed||250 cps|
|Character pitch||10,12,15,17.1,20 cpi|
|Maximum number of copies||4 copies|
|Typestyles supported||Double height, Double width, Emphasised, Enhanced, Italics, Overscore, Underline|
|Maximum resolution||240 x 216 DPI|
|Maximum printing width (columns)||80|
|Paper feed||Pull tractor, Push tractor|
|Standard tray media types||Cut sheet|
|Power consumption (typical)||33 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||2.5 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Standard printer languages||Epson LX, IBM ProPrinter, OKI ML|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Noise level||53 dB|
|Buffer size||64 KB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||349 x 232 x 150 mm|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!