Lexmark 2580n+ Dot Matrix Printer
Fast, reliable forms printing
The Lexmark Forms Printer 2580+ provides high-speed narrow form printing and features such as high-yield ribbons, multi-part form support, and character and page monitoring.
Reliability and performance
Print speeds up to 618 cps at 12 cpi and a rugged design that can handle extreme environments and workloads help you to be productive no matter where you are.
Flexible paper handling
Easily switch between push and pull feeds and print on multiple types of media, including single-part or multi-part continuous forms, sheet-fed paper, and single-part or multi-part cut forms.
Easy to use
The easy-to-use operator panel lets you access all of the printer functions, monitor character and page counts and preview fonts.
Long lasting supplies
Replace supplies less often with powerful printheads that last up to 300 million characters and the availability of re-inking ribbons that can print up to 8 million characters.
In the Box
- Lexmark Forms Printer 2580+
- Standard yield re-inking ribbon
- Power cord
- Software and documentation CD
- Setup sheet
- Operator Panel Overlays
- Safety instruction sheet
Ethernet, USB or parallel cables not included. Please purchase separately.
- Part Number: 11C0099
- Print Technology: 9-Pin Dot Matrix
- Print Speeds
- Up to 618 cps Fast Draft @ 12 cpi
- Up to 400 cps Draft @ 12 cpi
- Up to 100 cps Near Letter Quality @ 12 cpi
- Maximum Print Line ("): 8.0 inches
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 12,500 POH @ 25% duty cycle
- Resolution: 240 x 144 dots per inch
- Memory: 512 KB
- Linux Operating Systems Supported
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 3.0, 4.0, 5.0
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8.0, 9.0, 10, 11
- Debian GNU/Linux 3.1, 4.0
- Linspire Linux 5.0
- SUSE Linux 10.0, 10.1, 10.2
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Novell Operating Systems Supported: Novell NetWare 5.x, 6.x with iPrint or Novell Distributed Print Services (NDPS)
- UNIX Operating Systems Supported
- Sun Solaris SPARC 8, 9, 10
- IBM AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3
- Sun Solaris x86 10
- HP-UX 11.11
- Paper Handling Standard: Front Tractor Feeder
- Paper Handling Optional:
- Automatic Sheet Feeder (narrow)
- Tractor 2 (narrow)
- Media Types Supported:
- Multi-part forms - Up to 1+5 parts (up to 0.020 in. or 0.51 mm paper thickness)
- Single-part forms - 16 to 24 lb., 60 to 90 gsm (0.0045 in. or 0.11 mm paper thickness)
- Forms or Paper - 16 to 24 lb., 60 to 90 gsm (0.0045 in. or 0.11 mm maximum paper thickness)
- Media Sizes Supported
- Single-part or multi-part continuous forms (10 in. or 254 mm maximum page width, 3.0 in. or 76 mm minimum page width, 22.0 in. or 559 mm maximum page length, 3.0 in. or 76 mm minimum page length)
- Narrow sheet fed paper (8.5 in. or 215 mm maximum page width, 4.13 in. or 105 mm minimum page width, 22.0 in. or 559 mm maximum page length, 5.5 in. or 139 mm minimum page length)
- Single-part or multi-part cut forms (11.7 in. or 297 mm maximum page width, 3.0 in. or 76 mm minimum page width, 22.0 in. or 559 mm maximum page length, 3.0 in. or 76 mm minimum page length)
- Standard Ports
- Centronics IEEE 1284 Bidirectional Parallel
- Optional Local Ports: Internal RS-232C serial
- Optional Network Ports
- External MarkNet N7020e Gigabit Ethernet
- External MarkNet N7000e Fast Ethernet (USB)
- External MarkNet N7002e Fast Ethernet (parallel)
- Printer Languages (Standard)
- Epson Emulation
- Personal Printer Data Stream (PPDS)
- Okidata MICROLINE Emulation
- Text Fonts
- Fast Draft, Draft, Courier, Gothic
- 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Proportional Spaced (PS)
- Supplies Yield
- Optional 8 million characters (draft mode at 10 cpi)- Re-Inking Ribbon
- Standard 4 million characters (draft mode at 10 cpi) - Re-Inking Ribbon
- Packaged Size (in. - H x W x D): 12.8 x 24.0 x 16.1 in.
- Packaged Weight (lb.): 22.7 lb.
- Size (in. - H x W x D): 7.7 x 19.4 x 11.4 in.
- Weight (lb.): 17.6 lb.
- Noise Level, Idle: 15 dBA
- Noise Level (Print), Operating: 56 dBA
- ENERGY STAR: No
- Average Power (Hibernate Mode): 0.2 watts
- Average Power (Sleep Mode): 4.2 watts
- Average Power (Printing): 50 watts
- Limited Warranty - See Statement of Limited Warranty: 2-Year Exchange Service, Next Business Day
- Product Certifications: UL 60950-1, CSA, FCC Class B, VCCI, CB IEC 60950-1, SEMKO, GS (TÜV), CE Class B, SMA C-Tick
- Specified Operating Environment
- Humidity: 8 to 90% Relative Humidity
- Temperature: 10 to 40°C (50 to 104°F)
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!