High capacity and low cost per GB for existing DLT/SDLT users.
Capacities range from 40 GB to 600 GB compressed, with sustained transfer rates from 1.5 MB/sec to 72 MB/sec. A thinner magnetic recording layer and a 40% smaller particle size achieves the highest capacity and lowest cost per GB in mid-range storage. Laser guided magnetic technology increases the number of tracks available for recording.
DLTSage data management allows you to monitor media and drive diagnostics to pre-empt and prevent backup system errors caused by tapes and drives which are nearing the end of their working lives. HP's media laboratory test both media and drives to a unique level of specification, including load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing. HP warrants DLT/SDLT cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and 1 million passes, regardless of the drive you use. This ensures businesses can meet the ever-increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
Standardizing on HP DLT/SDLT delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows and interchangeable RW or WORM media without extra space or IT resource overhead. Industry standard technology ensures compatibility across HP and non-HP drives, with scalable capacity and performance. Cartridges are available as Custom Labeled, Non-Custom Labeled and non-labeled versions to fit with your data centre management criteria.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!