Konftel 300IP High level IP wired conference phone
Konftel 300IP for innovative conference calls
The Konftel 300IP is a flexible SIP-based conference phone, perfect for companies that use IP voice services. Its clear, natural sound comes from OmniSound, Konftel’s patented wideband audio technology. The stylishly designed Konftel 300IP is packed with intelligent features for more efficient conference calls.
Record and store meetings on a SD memory card. Use the conference guide to call pre-programmed groups with just a few simple pushes of a button. Conveniently import and export contact details via the Web interface. Create your own phone book with the personal user profile feature.
The Konftel 300IP is also ideal for larger conferences since it can accommodate expansion microphones, an external wireless headset and a PA system. With the Konftel 300IP your company will have a conference phone that combines all the benefits of IP voice service with innovative new features.
Konftel ZTI – trouble-free installation
CONNECTION & INTEROPERABILITY
SIP 2.0, RFC3261 and companion RFCS.
» Interoperability list for Konftel 300IP
Menus: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360?.
Reception area: up to 12 people (30 m2/320 sq ft).
Speakers: frequency range: 200–7000 Hz.
Volume: Max 90 db SPL 0.5 m.
Equalizer: soft, neutral, bright.
Power over Ethernet IEE 802.3af.
AC adapter: 100–240 V AC/13.5 V DC.
Phone book: < 1000 entries per profile.
Export/import of contacts.
Support for LDAP external directory.
User profile: 4 profiles (password protected).
Call Park/Unpark (if supported by PBX).
Call Pickup (if supported by PBX).
Call recording (local on SD card).
Conference guide: 20 groups per profile,
Dialling: Phone number and SIP URI ENUM.
Support (E.164) if supported by PBX/Server.
Local 5-way calls.
Music on Hold if supported by PBX.
Two configurable SIP accounts.
Support recording on SD & SDHC (? 32 GB) memory card.
NETWORK AND COMMUNICATION
Network addressing: DHCP and static IP.
NAT traversal: STUN, ICE and TURN.
Connection protocol: SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs).
Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS and SIPS.
Security: 802.1x Authentification, SRTP and TLS.
Quality of Service: DiffServ, VLAN 802.1p/Q.
Audio support Codecs: G722, G711 A-law, G711 ?-law, G729ab.
DTMF tone generation: RFC, SIP INFO, In-band.
Time servers: NTP and SNTP.
Daylight saving: Configurable for automatic adjustments.
CONFIGURATION AND PROVISIONING
Configuration: Via integrated web server, HTTP or HTTPS
Separate user and administrator login for secure configuration.
Support for device management for easy configuration
and updating of multiple conference phones.
Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm.
Weight: 955 g.
Colour: Liquorice black.
DISPLAY AND KEYPAD
Display: LCD, 128x64 px.
Keypad: Alphanumerical 0–9, *, on, off, mute,
hold, volume up, volume down,
5 buttons for menu navigation, line mode and
Kensington® security slot.
AUX (headset/PA): Modular 4/4.
Expansion microphones: Modular 4/4.
Relative humidity: 20–80% condensation free.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!