Siemens Gigaset A415 Base and Handset
Treat yourself to modern comfort.
When it comes to daily calls, ease of use is a top priority. Meet the Gigaset A415: a modern, super-comfortable cordless phone. Enjoy easy reading and navigation on the generous black-and-white display. Save up to 100 names and numbers in the convenient phonebook. Then savour long conversations in perfect sound quality.
|Number of telephone numbers (analogue)||:||1|
|Calls in parallel (analogue)||:||1|
|DECT Standards||:||DECT, GAP|
|ECO DECT||:||Autom. reduction of transmission power, Radiation-free in standby mode, Low energy consumption|
|Standby time up to (h)||:||200|
|Talk time up to (h)||:||18|
|Phonebook # entries (name / number)||:||100|
|Optical call signaling||:||Illuminated display, Flashing send key|
|Number of Expandable Handsets||:||4|
|Number assignment for incoming and outgoing external calls||:||Yes|
|Number assignment for incoming and outgoing internal calls||:||Yes|
|Free internal calls||:||Yes|
|Phone-/Adressbook-transfer internal via DECT (handset to handset)||:||Yes|
|Internal transfer of external calls, conference circuit, call back||:||Yes|
|Handsfree talking handset / base||:||Handset|
|Number of ringtones||:||20|
|Display Type||:||Alphanumeric b&w illuminated|
|Dimensions (H x W mm)||:||33 x 32|
|Diagonal spread (inch)||:||1.8|
|Resolution (px)||:||96 x 64|
|Display of caller||:||Display of caller’s number (CLIP)|
|List of last # missed calls with time and date||:||25|
|Multilingual menu (several display languages)||:||Yes|
|Easy handling with navigation key||:||Yes|
|Message indicator key||:||Yes|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!