HP offers intelligent single and dual radio Access Points designed to provide reliable, easy-to-use wireless connectivity across the network. All the HP MSM Access Points are managed by any of the HP MSM Controllers and the HP RF Manager for the RF Security Sensors. All the HP MSM Access Points can also work in autonomous mode. The HP MSM Access Points require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable drop and are IEEE802.3af compliant or can be powered directly via a power adaptor. HP has a full range of both indoor and outdoor MSM Access Points.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports
• Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage: - Single, dual, and tri-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points. - Per-radio software-selectable configuration of frequency bands. - Self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh extends network availability . - Wi-Fi Alliance certified for interoperability with all 802.11a/b/g client devices . - IEEE 802.3af PoE or external power cord on selected models .
• Choice of IEEE 802.11i, WPA2, or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic
Warranty and support
• Lifetime Warranty: - for as long as you own the product, with next-business-day advance replacement (available in most countries) .
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!