TP-LINK MR3420 300Mbps 3G Wireless N Router
What This Product Does
Share the freedom of 3G/4G! The TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless N Router allows users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband connection with family and friends via wired or wireless connections.
By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the routers, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, via which multiple devices can access the Internet and share data and applications wirelessly.
Enjoy 3G/4G Wireless Sharing
TL-MR3420 features blazing 4G speeds and backward compatible with 3G modems, allowing users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband with family and friends via wired or wireless connection.
Tests in the Field-High Compatibility
Compatibility is the most important aspect to consider when you're selecting a 3G/4G router. To ensure the best compatibility between our routers and the modem you would use with the router,
TP-LINK has made certain that our 3G/4G Routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold. We have teams around the globe continually testing our Routers with newly
emerged modems to ensure that end users can feel confident that their routers will operate flawlessly where they live and work.
Comprehensive 3G/4G and WAN Connection Backup Strategy
The TL-MR3420 stands out with its 3G/ 4G and WAN connection back-up, which keeps users online when one connection fails. TP-LINK's 3G/4G Router provides users with both 3G/4G Preferred and
WAN Preferred back-up modes, while other brands provide one or the other. This brings users a high degree of flexibility when users are setting up the networks with considering connection costs and length of downtime.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, the TL-MR3420 can establish a wireless network with transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps, while mitigating data loss over long distances and
through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, users can easily pick up their wireless network's signal at longer distances from the router,
where with legacy 11g products they would have to be much closer.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions -Advanced Security
In order to safeguard user‘s Wi-Fi networks, WEP encryption is no longer strong enough. The TL-MR3420 provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprise),created by the WI-FI Alliance,
promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN, to protect against almost any threat that the Internet or intruders may harbor.
|Interface||1 USB 2.0 Port for LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB Modem
1 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX
Wireless On/Off Switch
Power On/Off Button
|External Power Supply||9VDC/0.85A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8*5.4*1.7 in. (204*138*44 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
Wireless MAC Filtering
|Security||NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering, Denial of Service(DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death|
|Management||Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Web Based Firmware Upgrade|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!